Stainless steel fire pit do not require a lot of maintenance. It is lightweight in Shiny silver color or brushed silver.
Not only are stainless steel a great material to use for fire pits, but it is also readily available in a large variety of styles and designs.
- It is relatively less expensive.
- It has low maintenance and seldom requires cleaning.
- It is quite weather resistant and durable and does not oxidize.
- It is quite Light in weight (Easy to relocate)
- may get very hot
- Aesthetically appealing for a garden or a patio
- Sometimes stainless steel fire pits may have a bland design
- May get too hot. It is better to keep a distance sometimes even after you have put the fire off
- It can be dangerous around children, pets, etc.
Additional information on steel fire pits
These fire pits made up of stainless Steel are much lighter when it comes to weight compared to cast iron and they are also more durable since they have more of weather resistance.
The price of these stainless steel fire pits is also towards the average side, when compared with the copper ones and the cast iron ones.
Many of these fire pits have a combination of other materials in them as well such as tile, slate and many other types of metals, which give a high end and a custom look and feel.
A stainless steel that is powder coated is one of the more hard wearing ones available.
Also read: How to Build Outdoor Fire Pits
There are many options to buy when you are looking to get a stainless steel fire pit for your place. It can be compact or large sized, it can be charcoal or wood fueled, or it can be portable or permanent. The above guide should surely help you as per your requirements.