In this article we will be taking a closer look at the Outland Firebowl Premium Portable Propane Fire Pit. We will examine in more detail it’s main features and pros and cons (if any), as well as where you can get it for the best available price.
Main Features Of The Outland Firebowl Premium Portable Propane Fire Pit
- Auto-ignition feature ensures a fast and simple startup of the Outland Firebowl Portable Propane Fire Pit and a progressive chrome knob with rubber comfort-grip allows for effortless lighting and flame height adjustments.
- Re-fashioned base and ergonomically designed valve assembly offers a refreshed contemporary look with stainless steel enhancements of the burner, fasteners, and a decorative belt.
- Includes cover/carry kit, pre-attached 10 ft. hose w/regulator, propane tank stabilizer ring, and decorative rock set. NEW CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 785 and Outland Carry Bag 760 now available separately!
- CSA approved fire bowl ensures consumer satisfaction and safety of use, certified fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans.
- Lightweight and portable, the 58,000 BTU Outland Firebowl Premium allows for an easy set up anywhere outdoors with no tools required.
If you are looking to purchase the Outland Firebowl Premium straight away then you will find it for the best available price on Amazon here
One of the most immediate benefits that The Outland Premium Portable Propane Fire Pit Firebowl has is the complete absence of any smoke once you light it up. Of course, this has the added advantage of not suffering from any more smelly smoky clothes. When reviewing this unit we were also surprised at just how portable and convenient it can be for outdoor use, such as when camping or on vacation. It requires absolutely no tools to set up whatsoever.
The construction of this CSA approved unit is made from a high quality steel, which also has a really attractive looking protective enable finish to further enhance it’s looks and feel. You can also rest assured that it is also guaranteed for 1 year for long lasting durability.
Questions And Answers
Q) What is the size/diameter of the bowl on the Outland Firebowl Premium Portable Propane Fire Pit.
Answer: It is approximately 14 inches. The height is approximately 8 inches tall
(Q) Does the Outland Firebowl make much noise when you turn it up on to high?
Answer: No, not at all, in fact you would you would struggle to hear any noise whatsover it is that quiet.
(Q) How does the Outland Firebowl light automatically?
Answer: When you turn the knob attached you will hear the click, this is the sound of the spark igniter. All you have to do then is to continue to turn it on past the click for a few seconds for the gas to get in the tubes. Then simply turn the knob off and on rapidly, then when you hear the click this will then automatically ignite the spark
(Q) Does the Outland Firebowl require any special tools to set it up correctly?
Answer: No, this unit requires NO tools whatsoever to assemble and set it up.
(Q) What size tank is needed for the Outland Firebowl Premium Portable Propane Fire Pit?
Answer: You will need a 20Ib (5 Gallon) propane tank. As with all Outland Firebowl propane fire pits they are all CSA approved for use with a standard 20 lb (5 gallon) propane tank.
When we reviewed this Outland Firebowl deluxe 890 portable propane fire pit we wanted to know if it did indeed live up to the product description and our expectations. After thoroughly reviewing this unit we can honestly say that it actually exceeded them, and we could not find anything negative to say about it at all. Highly recommended. 10/10.
You can get the Outland Firebowl Premium Portable Propane Fire Pit for the best price on Amazon here
Why not also check out this similar portable propane fire pit