In this article we give you our honest opinion and what you need to know first with our detailed Solo Stove Bonfire review, also known as the Solo Stove Campfire. We will take a closer look at it’s main features, benefits, pros and cons (if any), as well as where you can find if for the best available price.
If you are looking for a high quality Patio Fire Pit for your garden or back yard, then the Solo Stove Bonfire is certainly one of the best that we have found on the market today.
- Solo Stove Bonfire, the world’s most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was painstakingly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent pending design sold over $1.1M sold on Kickstarter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION – Double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
- EFFICIENT BURN/LOW SMOKE – A more complete burn means little to no smoke. It also means no more half burnt logs to deal with.
- NO MORE DODGING SMOKE – Since Bonfire burns with almost no smoke, you’ll spend less time dodging smoke and your clothes won’t smell. You’ll spend more time enjoying the fire!
- EASY TO USE & PORTABLE – The Bonfire’s singular construction completely removes the need for parts and assembly. There is literally no setup. Heavy duty carry case included. Size: 14″ tall, 19.5″ diameter.
If you have just landed on this page and you are looking to purchase the Solo Stove Bonfire for the best available price then click here to go straight to Amazon
When we first reviewed the Solo Stove Bonfire it actually came as a bit of a surprise to us just how good the quality of this particular unit actually is. Apart from anything else, it is most unlike any of the other outdoor fire pits and outdoor fire places that we have come across to date.
This Solo Stove Bonfire has it’s own patented technology, that enables it to be easily manufactured into a very stylish and modern portable fire pit that allows you to be able to take it with you when on vacations and trips.
Hardly Any Smoke Or Ash
One of the main features of the Solo Stove Bonfire, and perhaps the best of all is that once you have it set up and burning, it produces hardly any smoke whatsoever! Added to this is the fact that it produces hardly any ash during or after use either! When we first heard these claims we just had to check out this unit for ourselves to see if they were actually true. Well, we can state right here that this wonderfully made unit really does stand up to these promises. The most obvious benefits of this are: A) That it makes it extremely easy to clean up after each use and B) That your clothes will also not smell of smoke either!
How Does the Solo Stove Bonfire Work?
The unique way that The Solo Stove Bonfire works and differs from many other outdoor fire places is actually pretty cool. First, it gets it’s power by placing either logs or larger sticks into the bottom of the unit where there are some air intake holes. These intake holes then suck air in towards the fuel source – the logs or large sticks. As the air is pulled in, the double wall construction inside means that the air is heated up and directed towards the top vents, which also ensures that you get an extra boost of pre-heated oxygen. This then creates another additional secondary combustion, which results in the attractive flames at the top.
How Big Is The Solo Stove Bonfire?
The actual size of the Solo Stove Bonfire is 14 inches tall and 19.5 inches wide, making it very portable and easy to carry around.
Common Questions And Answers About The Solo Stove Bonfire
(Q) How do you clean the Solo Stove Bonfire after use?
Answer: At the top of the unit you find a ring that lifts off easily, allowing you to simply tip any ashes out that you have left inside. However, you will be surprised at just how few ashes thare actually are.
(Q) Can I use the Solo Stove Bonfire to cook food on, such as burgers and hotdogs?
Answer: Yes, you can very easily cook things like burgers and hotdogs with this unit.
(Q) Does this stove get really hot on the outside when in use?
Answer: Yes, the sides can get very hot, however the bottom does not. As with any fire make sure that children and pets are kept back at a safe distance when in use.
(Q) Can you place the Solo Stove Bonfire on a wooden deck?
Answer: It probably isn’t a good idea to place it directly onto the wood, even though the bottom of the unit doesn’t get that hot. As a precaution though, it might pay to place something like a concrete slab underneath instead, just in case.
Why not check out our other recommended outdoor fire places here